Terms and Conditions
- violates or infringes in any way upon the rights of others, including, but not limited to, any copyright, trademark, moral right, or other third party right of any person or entity;
- impersonates another or is unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, obscene, harassing or otherwise objectionable;
- contains a formula, instruction, or advice that could cause harm or injury;
- the licensed use by us hereunder would result in us having any obligation or liability to any party.
We rely on you to present us with User Content that contains accurate and factual material. We assume no responsibility for the accuracy of information provided on Organix. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you waive any and all claims you may now or later have in any jurisdiction to so-called "moral rights" or rights of "droit moral" with respect to the User Content.
We reserve the right to display advertisements in connection with your User Content and to use your User Content for advertising and promotional purposes Overseas: Organix Natter is open to everyone, but the reward scheme and the welcome packs will not be sent overseas (this means anywhere outside the British Isles)Trade Marks: Our trade marks are used on this site and registered in the UK.
No Warranties : This site is provided ‘as is’ and we give no warranties that you will be able to use this site or that it will continue to be made available in its current or any other form. Any software downloaded from it may not be free from viruses or compatible with your equipment. Any material contained on it may not be accurate or complete. Any warranties which would otherwise be implied by law, including warranties as to satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose or skill and care are hereby excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Links to other sites : Organix shall have no liability to you for any loss or damage suffered by you as a result of linking to any site from this site to the extent permitted by law.
Other legal notices : There are other legal notices on areas of this site, which relate to your use of such areas, such as our privacy statement and the forums policy.
Changes to this legal notice - We may amend this legal notice from time to time without notice.
Law and Jurisdiction - These terms and conditions and any matter relating to this site shall be governed by English law and the English courts shall have non-exclusive jurisdiction in respect of them.
Organix Brands Ltd
The Green House
120-122 Commercial Road
NATTER REWARD SCHEME
1. The Organix Natter Reward Scheme (the “Scheme”) is open to residents of the UK aged 18 or over. The reward scheme is not open to employees of Organix Brands Limited [and of the Hero Group] or their immediate families or any agents or anyone else professionally connected with the Scheme.
2. Organix reserves the right to refuse any membership that is believed to be in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
3. An individual must have a unique, valid email address to create a Natter account. Participation in the Scheme is limited to one account per household.
4. Natter Welcome Packs are limited to one per household and will only be despatched when account holders have confirmed and used their username and password from their welcome email.
5. Applications to participate in the Scheme from trade customers or any consumer group or third party will not be accepted.
How to collect Natter points
1. Go to the website www.organix.com and register.
2. Collect the barcodes from the Organix baby food range (Infant cereals, fingerfoods, savoury meals and fruit pots) and return them to Organix in the freepost barcode return envelope included in the welcome pack. 1 point per permitted barcode will be added to your Natter account.
3. Organix will not be held responsible for barcodes lost in the post. In this instance, Organix reserves the right to require proof of purchase, including but not limited to, the product packaging or a till receipt. Proof of posting will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Organix’s decision regarding the awarding of points is final and binding. If validated barcodes are subsequently determined to be invalid for any reason they will be disqualified and the corresponding points will be removed from your account.
4. Natter points can also be earned by participating in activities online (for example, recommending a friend to join Natter or participating in a survey) – members of Natter will be notified the extra ways to earn points as they come up.
Invite a friend
i. The ‘Invite a friend’ offer is open to current Natter members, excluding employees and their immediate families of Organix Brands Limited [and the Hero Group]and anyone else professionally connected with the promotion.
ii. To participate you will need to have a Natter account. To get an account please register.
iii. To invite a friend you will need to submit your friend’s email address and a message from you. Please ensure you have your friend’s permission before you submit their details.
iv. You will be awarded 2 Natter points for each friend that then signs up to the Scheme from your recommendation.
v. Organix reserves the right to amend, alter or withdraw the Invite a Friend offer.
vi. Organix will not be held liable to any participant for system failures.
vii. Conduct of participation. By participating, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Organix Invite a Friend offer Terms and Conditions. Organix may refuse to process an invitation or fulfil any bonus points or disqualify any individual found to be tampering with the redemption process or operation of the scheme or website, or to be acting in any manner deemed by Organix to be in violation of the Terms and Conditions.
5. Points can only be earned and redeemed as set out in these Terms and Conditions. Any other use, including sales, exchange or transfer of points or any attempt to do so, is a serious breach of these Terms and Conditions.
How to redeem Natter points for Rewards
1. Log on to the website www.organix.com and go to the rewards pages to select your reward. (Only when you have enough points, will the rewards become available to redeem with a click box next to the item).
2. Your submitted request for your reward will be handled by our fulfilment company and your reward will be sent directly to you.
3. Please allow 28 days for your reward delivery. Rewards will only be sent to UK residents, excluding PO Box addresses. In the event that you do not receive the rewards within this timeframe, you must notify us within 3 months of the date of redemption of the reward so that we can investigate the reason for non delivery.
4. Rewards are as stated and subject to availability. No alternatives are generally available. Should any reward become unavailable owing to a high level of demand for any reason outside Organix’s reasonable control, Organix reserves the right to substitute an alternative reward of equal value.
5. Organix reserves the right to withdraw any reward from the Scheme at any time or terminate the Scheme, including for legal or regulatory reasons.
6. A minimum of 8 weeks notice will be given prior to the end of the Scheme, rewards must be redeemed by the date which falls 28 days after the end of the 8 week notice period. The notice period will be communicated to Scheme members via email.
7. Organix reserves the right to refuse award points or to redeem awards or supply any rewards, for any breach of these terms and conditions, dishonesty or misuse or attempted misuse in relation to the use of any member's rewards account or the Scheme or failure by a member to pay for goods or services.
8. Rewards accumulated on separate accounts cannot be combined on redemption. No cash alternative will be given in lieu of any rewards.
Limitations of liability
Organix will not assume responsibility for:
1. Any system failures on the website or at the fulfilment house
2. Communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of the Scheme
1. Instructions form part of the Terms and Conditions. Any breach of these Terms and Conditions will result in a forfeit of the reward.
2. Organix reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions from time to time where reasonably required and place such reasonable restrictions, conditions or further requirements in connection with the issue or redemption of points and may require proof that the points have been acquired in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
3. The Terms and Conditions are for the Organix Natter Reward Scheme only. Any other promotion or competition that may be on the site is separate and may have additional Terms and Conditions that apply.
5. These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales and are subject to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
6. Organix decisions are final and binding in all matters